WE PROTECT YOUR HOME
Your home is your castle. You want to be sure that you, your family and your treasured possessions are kept safe from intruders. The frames and hardware you choose for your doors and windows will make a big diﬀerence to your security, without compromising the style of your home. At Senator Windows, we take security very seriously. We use only the highest quality secure locking mechanisms on all of our products.
At Senator Windows our doors are among the most secure on the market and have passed the rigorous PAS 23/24 testing.
- High security multi-point locking mechanisms, cylinders and handles.
- Internal beading which prevents glass removal from the outside, for maximum security.
- Thermally toughened safety glass (EN 12150). Toughened glass is up to ﬁve times stronger than ordinary glass of the same thickness.
- A number of optional security features are available depending on the door you choose. You’ll ﬁnd details for these on the individual door pages.
Senator is the only Irish window and door manufacturer to oﬀer this unique, Ingenious 9-point locking system on our Composite Front Doors and uPVC Residential Doors. Using a combination of 5 hooks and 4 rollers, Senator’s exclusive Ingenious 9-point locking system secures the door to the frame at nine separate points, from top to bottom, for absolute security. Depending on the size of the door you choose, you may also be able to add a shootbolt locking mechanism, making it a full, ultra-secure 10-point locking system.
Senator Composite Front Doors, Aluminium and uPVC Residential Doors and uPVC French Doors all have ‘Keepsafe handles’ as standard. The enhanced security Keepsafe door handle provides protection against the latest methods of forced entry used by criminals and complies with enhanced security performance standards.
The Keepsafe door handle range protects your home against 4 common types of attack:
Handle Snapping – Steel reinforcement technology within the backplate provides resistance to ‘jemmying’ while the chamfered backplate shoulders provide anti-grip protection.
Cylinder Snapping – An integrated cylinder guard, visible within the raised backplate design, encases the cylinder to protect it from attack.
Cylinder De-plugging – An integral anti-plug disc, captive within the backplate, locates directly over the cylinder face to shield it from attack.
Cylinder Drilling – An anti-drill disc spins if attacked with a drill, preventing the drill bit from penetrating the cylinder.
With a Senator door installed in your home, you can rest assured that you and your belongings are safe because all our doors are totally secure and come with Senator Windows’ Guarantee.
- All Senator windows have high security locking mechanisms, constructed using high quality ﬁttings and materials.
- Senator’s Senergy range of windows are all internally glazed for maximum security.
- Toughened safety glass is used as standard for windows below 800mm from ﬂoor level.
- Push button to turn handles on Casement and French windows.
- Senator’s Senergy windows are designed to accommodate high-security shootbolt locking mechanisms. The shootbolt’s additional locking points, at the top and bottom of the casement, give it added strength, making it even more secure and reliable.