We know your home is more than just a place to live – it’s somewhere you’re proud of and reflects who you are. When the time comes to making changes, whether it’s building a new home, replacing windows and doors, adding a sunroom or conservatory, you’ll want to work with a company that operates to the highest standards. For thirty years, Senator has been at the forefront of quality manufacturing. Over this time, Senator has been awarded Agrément Board Certification, the Q Mark, and many more accolades for quality. Investing in Senator’s quality is one of the most prudent additions you make to your home. Senator will add value to your property, while saving you significant energy and maintenance costs. Senator’s security systems will bring you peace of mind, knowing that your home is protected.
SEVEN REASONS TO CHOOSE SENATOR
All our products undergo rigorous tests to ensure that they are of the highest quality, durability and reliability.
2. Energy efficiency
With ever-increasing energy costs and growing environmental concerns, our windows have been designed to make the most efficient use of materials. Our standard range of products is Energy Saving Recommended and certified by NSAI and BFRC.
Our windows and doors range have been independently tested for enhanced security performance. They have corrosion-resistant high-security fittings for complete peace of mind and are internally glazed for maximum security.
4. Lead free
Our PVC products are manufactured using 100% lead-free materials – better for the environment and better for you.
All of our PVC and Aluminium products come with our famous 15-year guarantee.
6. Choice of styles, colours and finishes
The Senator Design team can create any style or finish of window or doors to meet your specific requirements.
Great heat – and sound insulation, which allows real and tangible savings of energy costs combined with a high comfort level.
We are proud of the quality of all of our products and are dedicated to providing you with the very best after sales service.
In 1985, in a fragmented and unregulated market, two men, Noel McSweeney and Des Corrigan, seized the opportunity to establish a window and door manufacturing company that would guarantee customers choice and quality. They called their new enterprise, Senator Windows.
Since that day, Senator has grown to be the market-leading PVC window and door manufacturer in Ireland. Having introduced industry-leading standards and having won numerous awards for quality, Senator has also achieved an unrivalled status in the marketplace. That growth and status have been achieved by constantly innovating and consistently developing our products and brand.
A quick glance at the history of Senator Windows demonstrates this very clearly:
- In 1987 Senator was the first company in Ireland to introduce safety glass as standard in patio doors.
- In 1989 Senator was the first Irish window company to be awarded Irish Agrement Board certification for quality.
- In 1991 senator was the first to be awarded ISO 9002 and the Q mark.
- In 1992 we became the first window company to introduce K-glass as standard in all windows. 11 years later, in 2003, it has become law as part of the Building Regulations. In 1998 we became the first Irish window company to achieve the coveted British Standards Institute Kite Mark
- In 2001 Senator was chosen by Pilkington to be the first window company in the world to supply Pilkington Activ Self-Cleaning glass to the market.
- In 2006 Senator Windows, by then easily the most recognizable brand in the industry, became part of the Gowan Group. This has allowed us to invest further in the brand and to ensure that we continue to make history in the window industry.
- In 2007 Senator doors were certified to the stringent PAS 24 security for doors.
- In 2009 we announced that we are now offering A rated casement windows as standard.
- In 2012 Senator Windows proudly announced that they were the first Irish Company to be awarded an A Energy Rating for their French doors under the BFRC’s new Door Energy Rating Scheme.
- In 2013 Senator Windows announces that its PVC products have successfully met European manufacturing safety standards to become the first Window Manufacturing Company in Ireland to register the CE mark.
- In 2014 Senator Windows introduced a 15 year guarantee on all new PVC and Aluminium doors and windows.
- In 2015 Senator Windows launches a new Sensations Aluminium range of windows and doors.
- In 2016 Senator Windows became the first company in our industry to achieve the ISO9001:2015 standard demonstrating our commitment to offering products and services of consistently good quality.
In 2013 Senator Windows announced that its PVC products had successfully met European manufacturing safety standards to become the first Window Manufacturing Company in Ireland to register the CE mark. The CE marking is Conformity Marking consisting of the letters “CE”, and taking the form as shown here. CE is an abbreviation for ‘Conformite Europeenne’, French for ‘European Conformity’. Initially the term used was “EC Mark” but this was officially replaced by “CE Marking” in 1993 and is now used in all EU official documents. Effectively, this is a declaration by the manufacturer that the product meets all of the mandated provisions of relevant European standards. CE marking provides customers with reassurance of product quality compliance and gives producers easier access into all European Union and European Economic Area (EEA) markets, to sell their products without adaptation or re-checking. For more information call our sales team on 1850 77 44 55.
ISO 9001 Certification
The National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) is the national standards and measurement body. Where a standard already exists, NSAI works with businesses to help them apply it. Where a standard may be needed, NSAI will work with relevant parties at national or international level to create and develop the appropriate standard. NSAI improves the performance of Irish business and protects consumers through the setting of standards and issuing of certification in the quality and safety of goods and services.
Quality Management ISO 9001 is the most popular management system standard in Ireland and internationally and is designed to improve customer satisfaction levels, internal efficiency and process consistency. In 2016 Senator Windows became the first company in our industry to achieve the ISO9001:2015 standard demonstrating our commitment to offering products and services of consistently good quality.
15 YEAR GUARANTEE
Here at Senator all of our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. All PVC and Aluminium windows and doors made by Senator are covered by our 15 year guarantee so you can be confident that you’re investing in products that will improve your home for many years to come. For more information on our guarantee please speak to your local dealer.