We all expect a lot from our windows and doors. They’re the eyes of a home so we want them to look good and sparkle. But we also want them to work hard – keeping cold out, keeping warmth in and letting in as much daylight as possible. So, before settling on the material, colour and style of your windows, it’s worth taking a bit of time to decide what type of glazing you want in the various parts of your house. For example, north-facing areas may beneﬁt from triple-glazing due to the fact that there is the least amount of solar gain but there are a number of factors to take into consideration before you make your choice of glazing. Your Senator Dealer can advise you and help you make the optimum choices for every room in your home.
- Standard double-glazing, available in 28mm.
- Triple glazing, available in 28mm, 36mm and 40mm.
- Energy-eﬃcient ‘Low-E glass’ is ﬁtted as standard.
- Toughened glass fitted as standard where required.
- Glass with U-values as low as 0.68 W/m2K is available.
- You can opt for glass with noise control or solar control.
- Venetian and pleated blinds are available, ﬁtted within sealed units, which means they remain dust-free.
As you might expect, we love glass at Senator Windows. Our in-house glass studio specializes in creating original, bespoke designs, created and crafted in discussion with you. We can incorporate bevelled effect, lead designs and a variety of colours and shapes. Talk to your Senator Dealer about our existing designs or, if you have an idea of your own, perhaps we can make it a reality!