A Window of Opportunity?
Would you like to work in a successful, household-name company?
Would you like to be part of a team known for its innovation, quality and superior service?
Senator Windows may have an opening to suit you.
We look for positive people who are ready to make a real difference in strong, rewarding, customer-focused roles. We recognize and reward talent, motivation and innovation. We also recognize the importance of a healthy work/life balance, so results and attitude are more important to us than long hours.
If this sounds like your kind of environment, send your CV to the address below, with a letter outlining what part of the business interests you. We may not have a vacancy immediately but we will contact you if something suitable arises.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Att: HR Manager.
Post: Senator Windows, Seaview Industrial Estate, Wexford Y35 KX61
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Senator Commercial, a division of Senator Windows Ltd, manufactures and installs aluminium glazing systems for domestic and commercial projects nationwide.
We are currently recruiting for site operatives to join our site installation teams in Clare and Wexford
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of Aluminium Curtain Wall, Window and Door installation would be an advantage.
- Experience of wall cladding installation or other areas of façade work would be considered.
- Ability to read and understand detailed construction drawings.
- Must be able to travel and work away from home.
- Full clean driving license.
- Safe pass, manual handling, MEWP & working at heights training required. Training can be provided.
The role may suit someone currently working in construction other than glazing but looking for a new opportunity.
Attractive Remuneration package on offer to the right candidate. Applications can be made by post to the HR Manager, Senator Windows, Seaview Industrial Estate, Co. Wexford or by e-mail to email@example.com.