PVC Windows, Doors and Conservatories
At Senator Windows we use only superior PVC profiles to produce our products. Our profiles are created with special PVC mixtures, properly enriched with high-quality components, strictly according to European provisions. Senator PVC windows are bright, modern and attractive, and come with the following benefits:
- Great heat and sound-insulation, which allows real and tangible savings of energy costs combined with a high comfort level.
- Virtually maintenance-free Senator PVC windows don’t rot, warp, flake, rust or fade. PVC profiles are highly durable, which means they do not need cleaning with harsh chemicals or frequent painting. In fact, all you need to do to keep them looking smart is give them an occasional wipe with a damp cloth it’s that easy.
- PVC is a recyclable material. Here at Senator Windows we dispose of and recycle all the old windows we replace in an environmentally friendly way.
- Built to last as well as a 10-year guarantee on materials and workmanship
As Senator Windows has grown, so has our PVC product range, which currently includes:
- Windows – Casement, Tilt and Turn, Sliding Sash, Bow and Bay and Custom Shaped
- Doors – Front Doors (Sentry, Sentico & Sentinel), Back Doors, French Doors, Patio and Bi-Fold Doors
- Conservatories – Traditional, Victorian, Edwardian or Bespoke options
All our PVC products come with our extensive 10-year warranty, and our energy-efficient range of PVC windows and doors are designed to improve your home’s heating efficiency. As well as saving you money on your heating bills.